Whether you're seeking employment, looking to promote your product or service, or are seeking employees, Senior Housing Jobs
is where your target audience hangs out. It makes sense to advertise or post resume on a site dedicated to senior housing and
elder care professionals.
For Suppliers of Products/Services
Your banner ad on our site will be viewed by thousands of aging services and assisted living professionals every day.
Advertising your product or service on Senior Housing Jobs will:
- Promote your company to your target audience
- Attract industry decision makers to your website
- Increase sales
To learn more about banner advertising click here or call us at 877-745-6272. Our staff will be glad to assist you.
For Job Seekers
Senior Housing Jobs provides the following services and features:
- Access to employment opportunities in senior living, gerontology, retirement housing and aging services.
- Private, automated notification of job openings that match your specific employment objective. Click here to set up a job agent now.
- The opportunity to post your resume annonomously. Look for a job while without the risk of your current employer finding out.
Post an annonomous resume right now!
- Offers a Position Wanted ad available to those who want an extra boost to their job search and prefer to stand out from the other job seekers. Learn more!
- Information about effective job search techniques on the Internet and off.
- Resources for a successful job search, such as resume writing assistance and interviewing guides and more. Click here for more information.
- The Senior Housing Career News - the coveted e-newsletter dedicated to your career in Senior Living. Learn to WRITE A KILLER RESUME, SLAM-DUNK YOUR NEXT INTERVIEW and industry information you do not want to miss. Sign Up Now!
For Employers and Recruiters
Want Better Results from Your Recruiting Efforts?
Get Started with Senior Housing Jobs Today
It's a known fact that niche job sites produce better results than the large generic career sites out there. Don't you get tired of weeding through RESUMES of candidates with NO Senior Living EXPERIENCE? Are you doing all you can to attract those in the aging services? Is it time to CHANGE YOUR RECRUITMENT STRATEGY?
IMPROVE THE WAY YOU HIRE today
With Senior Housing Jobs you not only have access to thousands of senior living job seekers; you'll also have access to a host of tools to make online recruiting quick, effortless, and successful (not to mention cost-effective). Senior Housing Jobs offers recruiters and employers the following features:
- A platform to attract active and passive retirement housing and senior living
job seekers to your employment opportunities.
- Promoting your E-brand (employment brand). Exposing your company name/logo to thousands of eldercare professionals is the best way to differentiate and promote your organization among job seekers.
- Rapid access to resumes and profiles of aging services workers seeking employment.
- Automated notifications of posted resumes that match your specific recruiting requirements.
- A means of generating candidate referrals.
- Information about and instruction in effective online recruiting techniques.
- Save you time and money. Big, general job boards deliver quanity without the quality. Senior Housing Jobs is a niche job board that delivers senior living/retirement housing industry specific talent that the big boards don't weed out.
Less time shuffling through a huge pile of resumes means more time to interview the right candidates.
- Drives web traffic to your carreer site. Did you know that 79% of job seekers will check out a company's website before responding to a
job posting? Senior Housing Jobs acts as a magnet, attracting eldercare talent to your web site. How cool (and simple) is that?
- Point. Click. Hire. 24 hours a day with our state-of-the-art, easy-to-use interface. Post your jobs at any time of the day or night.
Your employment opportunities will be up and running within minutes. Streamline your hiring process, sort through resumes, and find qualified applicants quickly.
- The My Stats feature lets you track how many people have viewed your job posting,
allowing you to measure the effectiveness of your ads.
- The Senior Housing Jobs Resume Database has resumes from retirement housing and long-term care job seekers from all types of functions,
and all over the US and Canada. We have access to the best talent the elder care industry has to offer. Proactively search for candidate's resumes.
Pay only for those that are interested in your job opportunity.
- The Senior Housing Career News - the coveted e-newsletter dedicated to employers, recruiters and job seekers in Senior Living.
Learn to WRITE ATTENTION GRABBING JOB POSTINGS, RETAIN YOUR EMPLOYEES, FIND OUT THE "MUST ASK QUESTIONS" WHEN INTERVIEWING and
much more. This is industry information you do not want to miss.
Sign Up Now!
- And best of all, Senior Housing Jobs has affordable subscription models that make it a predictable recruiting tool that allows you
to accurately plan (and stick to) your recruiting budget while finding quality candidates.
So get started today by purchasing a job posting or one of our job subscription packages. Have questions? Not sure what package is right for your company? Feel free to call one of our account representatives to discuss your options and to answer any questions you may have.
Call us now! 877-745-6272.